- To begin your admission process, select your location below:
What is the admission process?
- Parents to fill the online admission form and make the payments.
- The student will only be considered a confirmed admission once the applicable fees is paid for the student.
What are the documents required at the time of admission?
The following documents are required to be emailed on school email id as mentioned in centre contact details.
- Photocopy of the student's birth certificate and Aadhaar card (original to be carried for verification).
- School leaving certificate (in case of transfer from another school / pre-school).
- Photocopy of report cards – previous and current academic year (original to be carried for verification).
- 3 passport size photographs of the student.
What are the programs offered at Podar Jumbo Kids and when does the session start?
- Early Years Age Groups for the session starting in April/June:
- Playgroup – 2 years
- Nursery – 3 years
- Kindergarten age Groups for the session starting in April/June:
- Junior Kindergarten – 4 years
- Senior Kindergarten – 5 years
What kind of entrance test will be taken at the time of admission?
No entrance test or interview is conducted at Podar Jumbo Kids. Admissions are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
Will the child be able to cope up if they wish to get admission in schools other than Podar?
Yes, definitely. Podar Jumbo kids programs are based on brain research and DAP (developmentally appropriate practices) which allow them to excel at any school, nationally or internationally.
If I get transferred, is it possible to transfer from one Podar Jumbo Kids to another Podar Jumbo Kids location?
Yes. This is possible. Existing Podar students are given first preference with regards to admissions in any of the Podar World School's preschool centers in that city.
What is the teachers quality at Podar Jumbo Kids?
All teachers taken in any Podar Jumbo Kids center have to undergo extensive training that has been standardized for all Podar Jumbo Kid centers. We ensure that when a teacher enters an actual Podar Jumbo Kids classroom to teach, the teacher has completed all the required training sessions and is able to handle a class while providing the quality we expect.
We have a zero tolerance policy towards corporal punishment and teachers are trained on how to develop a love for learning in children without instilling any fear. We also have full-fledged teacher training centers where teachers are constantly given refresher training courses.
What kind of infrastructure and facilities will be provided by Podar Jumbo Kids?
State of the art infrastructure is provided in all of our centers. Every centre of Podar Jumbo Kids has ample space for both indoor and outdoor activities. Specially designed child-friendly furniture is present in the rooms and corridors. We make sure that the center is colorful, vibrant and clean so children enjoy their time at Podar Jumbo Kids.
Some rooms are equipped with technology such as projectors, interactive whiteboards, and even iPads. An international standard computer lab, especially for children called the Techno Whiz Kid Lab is also present in some centers. A unique multi-sensory spa to engage all the senses of the child can also be found at select centers.
Podar Jumbo Kids is one of the leading Early Childhood Centers in India. It has centers pan India, each one as happy and committed as the other.
Podar Center, 85, Parel Post Office Lane,
Parel (East), Mumbai – 400 012.
Mobile: +91 70463 81000 / Office: +91-22-4333-0017